We have created CO2Nulo®. A transparent 5-step certificate for fully decarbonized buildings that do not emit a gram of CO2. The process is:
- Measure the carbon footprint of your building project, both new construction and rehabilitation.
- Plot a strategy to minimize the carbon footprint.
- Offset the carbon footprint through recognized compensation programs.
- Electrify the energy consumption of the building so that there is no source of combustion.
- Use 100% renewable energy
We accompany you throughout the process, calculating the carbon footprint, plotting the minimization strategy, offsetting the emissions in the construction phase and managing contracts with renewable energy providers or simply reviewing the documents you provide us. It's up to you.
Whatever your decision, the benefits of a CO2Nulo® are enormous. From the upward revaluation of decarbonised buildings, to the use of European and national funding programmes, saving on economic resources, the exemplary role for society and the contribution to the decarbonisation of our buildings and cities. Non-decarbonized buildings will soon become obsolete and subject to additional taxes and ever-increasing fines.
Tell us more about your project and together we will find the solutions that best suit your needs and the needs of your organization.